Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 17:18:44 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/south+first+food+court.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/kisses.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/green+eyes.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/faces.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/vibrancy.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/no+touchy.jpg.html

> Enjoy the coming weekend and I'll post some catch up promised images on
> Saturday.
>

> --
> Don
I don't like graffiti, but I have to admit "green eyes" is very well done.
--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978