Subject: [Leica] Printing today
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 16:13:22 -0500

yes, I go back and forth on that.? The max on my P600 is 13x19 paper so
I print image size of, say, 12x18 with a 16x20 mat.? I try to work out
the dimensions so the 2:3, 4:5 and 1:1 images have about the same square
inches, a little less with the 1:1.? With the 17" printers I can go
14x21, about 1/3 bigger than 13x19, requiring bigger mat boards and
frames.? Not sure it's worth the added expense.