Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/5/2020: first visit to the centre of Aigües
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 07:37:14 +0200

I have been cycling for a couple of hours every morning since it was allowed
on Saturday?I get out early since the time slot is 6-10 a.m. Yesterday, I
went to the centre of Aig?es for the first time since mid-March. Strictly
speaking I am violating the rules by crossing the municipal boundary but
since I know the entire police of Aig?es?one cop whom I usually greet when
he is hanging out on the square, as he does much of the time?I took the
risk. The place was quite desolate at 9 a.m.

A closed bar?usually there are several tables and chairs and people on this
modest terrace:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jHZg2qg/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jHZg2qg/A>

The central square, in normal times the social centre of the village, is
still roped off:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wrPLt9V/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wrPLt9V/A>

As I was getting ready to take the first picture above, this inhabitant of
the village came by. He certainly does not look to be suffering from the
Covid-19 crisis:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qKRghhb/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qKRghhb/A>

Heading out again this morning.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/5/2020: first visit to the centre of Aigües)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/5/2020: first visit to the centre of Aigües)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/5/2020: first visit to the centre of Aigües)