Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 28
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 22:03:52 +0200

Tnanks Douglas.

The kind of information I need :-)

They are replacing spruce that got that nasty bug and died in a fortnight
two years ago. Felling them was heartbreaking.

As to my fingers, they?re safe for at least three or four years as the
hornbeam twigs I planted last year must first anchor their roots, and only
then will they grow faster I think.

I?ll keep you tuned on my/their progress.

Thanks again.
Amities

Philippe