Subject: [Leica] Carleton Univ. tribute to Ted
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 12:08:27 -0700

Carleton University?s journalism school in Ottawa has published an online
tribute to Ted Grant.  Ted taught there in the 70s. The author, Randy
Boswell, contacted me last week asking permission to use a photo I?d taken
of Ted.  Of course I said yes.

You?ll find it at the following link. Scroll down past the end of the text,
just below Thelma Falyle?s book cover with the Trudeau-bannister picture.
And it?s a meta-photo, because Ted is holding the famous LUG picture of
himself in victory pose at the Barcelona Olympic stadium. (Who took the
Barcelona shot? I can?t remember).

https://carleton.ca/sjc/2020/tribute-ted-grant-j-school-teacher-and-father-of-canadian-photojournalism/

-Peter

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Carleton Univ. tribute to Ted)