Subject: [Leica] 1st Photography Lesson
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:46:10 -0700

I?m exposing my grandson to the joy of photography.  After playing with a
toy camera, I bought a well used ?bargain? Zeiss Ikon film camera from KEH.
The viewfinder is cloudy but the shutter works at 1/500 sec with a sound
that makes you smile.  We?re slowly making progress.  My wife got this shot
with her iPhone when I asked him to take a picture.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/IMG_2935.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/IMG_2935.jpg.html>

We still have a way to go but at least we started lessons early.  :-)

Stay healthy and be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California