Subject: [Leica] IMG: Topaz DeNoise AI, Success & Problem
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 20:32:53 -0500

I have had a lot of good advice from Moose and others on ways to improve
my photos, particularly noisy small crops.? I now have Topaz DeNoise AI
installed to use to clean up my images, and it works well.

Here are a couple of old scanned flash photos, cleaned up:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20071025-Young+Poo+Cat+01.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20071025-Young+Poo+Cat+02.JPG.html

But, unfortunately, in my eagerness to see the results, I apparently was
fumble-fingered on the keyboard or with the mouse and got into the
"Select and Mask" workspace, which replaced the top toolbar with its own
bar and its own workspace.? So far, I have not been able to return to
the standard top toolbar.

Any PhotoShop 2020 (iMac) experts out there?

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Topaz DeNoise AI, Success & Problem)