Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:13:15 +0200

Thank you Don for your smile for the children, I stay home almost all the
day, I see the street only when I go to buy the bread but it is a pleasure
see again children in the streets.

Nice set, the first and second have an spectacular light, my favorites on
this set are the first and the fourth.

Lluis