Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 13
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 10:57:50 -0400

these are pre-mask recommendation, though foks are not good about it locally.

Most (except young people) are social distancing. Outdoor exercise is
accepted, and you see it mostly by people in what I?m call ?pods?- folks who
share home or spaces. I?ve noticed a couple of the families with young
children in my neighborhood have extended their ?pods? to include another
family or two of playmates. Pods then distance from one another during
outdoor activity

ric

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] RicC PAW 13)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] RicC PAW 13)