Subject: [Leica] Covid Family Life
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:53:00 -0700

We?re still sheltering in place in California.  My immediate family is well
but I just learned of a coronavirus outbreak in the nursing home where my 97
year old mother is living on the east coast.  There has been no family
visitation for the past month to reduce the chance of spreading this
infection.  Nursing homes and prisons have been a major concentration of
outbreaks.

Here is a photo of my 18 month old grandson waiting for me to visit
yesterday.  He?s seeing more of the world through a glass window.
Hopefully, there will be a vaccine and a return to more happy times.
Comments welcome.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Covid+Greeting+2020.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Covid+Greeting+2020.jpg.html>

Be well,