Subject: [Leica] Bookshop in confinement
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 08:05:54 -0500

Well,  I am glad that you went outside in the sunshine.   Sad that a
bookstore isn't vinaigrette as essential as a bakery.   Some distancing and
some gloves would make browsing books safe.

Our Texas libraries have fine digital so most books and periodicals can be
checked out online and read on an electronic device.   I still prefer books
however.