Subject: [Leica] IMG: rose, focus stacked
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 14:04:48 -0700

What a beautiful shot!? Love it....

For the masses..... Adam's GFX has built in focus stacking SW. You input
the number of shots you wish to take, the closest and furthest image
points, hit a button, and the camera does the rest....? the camera
figures out what the optimum focus points are for each stacked photo.

ITOD ( in the old days) or if YOUR camera does not have the built in SW,
you had to do all of this manually.... Infinitely hard to calculate ( or
guess)..... I have done it once with success, and myriad of times with
abject failure.

Nicely seen, nicely executed and a beautiful subject..? Only the results
count... and this is a beauty.

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMG: rose, focus stacked)