Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/4/2020: liberation of the children
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 14:17:09 -0500

Some bits of sanity prevails.  Children are the least affected by the
virus.  While they may be carriers no one has advocated that children just
be turned out of the home; it made no sense that a child couldn't go with a
parent, aunt, grandmother to the bakery as long as all lived in the same
domicile.

As different parts of the world start opening up in various ways we should
start checking date in about ten days to two weeks to see if there is a
differential infection rate based on testing.  Swedens infection curve
appears to be following the same curve as Spains so possibly they are out
of the death spiral as well.  The state of Georgia has the most ambitious
reopening(tattoo parlors, nail salons, and patio seating restaurants) so
for the US they will be the canary; lets see what happens in 14 days.  In
Georgia the epicenter has been Atlanta and they are the most reluctant to
reopen so this is mostly going to be rural and mid sized cities opening up.