Subject: [Leica] IMG: Purple Finch
From: papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 18:36:25 -0400

The finch is great! Your feeder gets good light. Mine is always in shadows

I have the same problem with both Sony and Canon cameras and WIFI
connections. The only way I can get the connection is with Tech Support on
the landline and the phone in one hand and the camera in the other.
I?m currently practicing with the digital zoom, or whatever the camera
companies call it. Alas, the Sony only records JPEGS with digital zoom.
Y?all be Safe!