Subject: [Leica] Peter Turnley
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 13:30:49 +0200

Thanks Jayanand

Super vision in BW

As the slideshow was unfolding, I wondered what lens caused so many
verticals and or horizontals not to be as they might. Mind you, the result
is effective and drew me into each one the photos, irrespective of
perspective.
I found the answer in the last shot. It?s not the lens, it?s the operator.
Deliberate? I don?t know to what extent, but the guy delivers.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Capture+d_____cran+2020-04-25+__+13_23_15.png.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Capture+d_____cran+2020-04-25+__+13_23_15.png.html>

Amities

Philippe