Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 120
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:51:30 +0000

Very sharp, excellent contrast, perfect framing ... Too bad so many
negatives are lost! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Bill Clough via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : jeudi 23 avril 2020 18:15
? : Leica Users Group <LUG at leica-users.org>
Cc : Bill Clough <billclough042541 at gmail.com>
Objet : [Leica] RETROSPECT 120

   In 1988 I was hired by an internationally known charity group to
accompany a cultural pilgrimage to first Jordan and then Jerusalem. Of
hundreds of photographs, I have but three. Twenty years after the
assignment I contacted the agency for the negatives only to be told they
could not be found. This was scanned from a print of activities at the
Western Wall.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/Western+wall_+Jerusalem_+1988.jpg.html

?Bill