Subject: [Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicle 18
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 00:54:51 +0100

Just one from the 19th April.

My eldest son Russell dropped in on his bike with something he collected
for us. He stood about five metres away from us, despite us telling him
he was downwind and could come at least two metres closer. No way. He
was gone in about seven minutes! He could have driven the five miles,
but wanted the exercise too. Nice to see him though.

I grabbed the Sony, but it had the 35mm 2.8 Samyang on, so this is
heavily cropped.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_R+drops+in.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicle 18)