Subject: [Leica] IMG : Egypt - People 10 and places
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:40:12 +0000

Philippe.
That traffic looks horrendous, and I'm sure the Egyptian Tourist Board
would hate to see this photo bandied about. Anyway you've saved me a
burst blood vessel as I've scratched Egypt from my bucket list itinerary :-)
A bit of a shame, as some of those sights you photographed are
magnificent. BTW I finally found the duplicate woman...

Douglas