Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ted Grant, Victoria 2012
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 21:54:55 +0200

Thanks Adam - what is curious about Uncle ted OC is that we seem to have ALL
felt subdued by his character, and most certainly rightly so. Yours is one
more testimony of the inheritance he has imprinted on our souls. Such a fine
lad and gentleman this one was.

Thanks again for posting these.

Amities

Philippe