Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Birds
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 13:31:38 -0500

These two images are from late yesterday and this morning, using the
1980 Leica Telyt-R 250/4 and 2X Extender with the Oly E-M1. The Dove was
well illuminated and was cooperative.? I liked the image.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200420-P4201099.JPG.html

Grosbeaks show up twice a year, during migration.? They fly long
distances in a single day, and arrive exhausted.? This male perched
motionlessly for at least 15 minutes, just recovering, before he decided
to feed.? The light was poor, and the feeder is shabby, but I wanted to
capture the rose breast at least once as they passed by.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200421-P4211136.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA