Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMGS: Laos
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 15:14:47 -0400

Every day the tree pollen count is extremely high.  There is nothing you
can do about that except stay in the house!  I took allergy shots for years
and they made no difference at all.  The worst thing about the pollen
season is that the post-nasal drip from the allergies causes heartburn!  I
can't eat or sleep this time of year.  It's the time when I should be out
working in the garden but I can't.  Every surface is covered in yellow
pollen.  My face is swollen and my eyes are almost shut.  Miserable
allergies!!  My commiserations to your wife!

Tina