Subject: [Leica] IMG: Coyote - UPDATE
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 13:15:02 +0200

Asked a friend of mine, and here?s her verdict :

(my quick and dirty translation)

?  I think he suffered from anterior uveitis with ocular hypertonia ie
increased intraocular pressure and total secondary cataract, the cornea is
still shiny outside. An echography or a scanner would confirm or infirm this
because it could also be a posterior uveitis with detachment of initial
retina? .. "

The original cause -trauma, virus, etc- she emits no hypothesis.

Amities

Philippe