Subject: [Leica] Isolation??
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 17:17:39 -0500

It will be great for you and Tom to have children at the farm.  They are
almost old enough to be of real help and at an age to understand why you
are asking them to let the chickens out in the morning.  Tom can walk them
through finishing the house to do list(we were 5,7, and 9 when we were
allowed supervised access to power tools).

With testing opening back up such a scenic city as Charleston makes sense.
A lot of history and beauty on the coast.  Some restaurants should be open
for take out and most carriages will keep you 6 feet from the driver.
Opening up the economy has to start somewhere sometime.  South Carolina
hasn't been too badly affected so locals are probably fine.  As to tourists
a close watch and distancing is in order.  Hopefully your sons hotel
management will provide masks and gloves to housekeeping.  If I were a
guest I would insist on fresh linens and large amounts of sanitizer to go
back over all surfaces.

With caution and good sense getting our world  going again has to happen.