Subject: [Leica] Pender Covid Folder
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 21:19:25 +0200

Nice documentation Howard.

Our recycling spots have been closed for 5 weeks now - of course, garbage
collection fortunately continues nonetheless.
But I?m now piling bottles in the garage after so many zoom and skyperitives
with family and friends ?

Haircuts - During the last Lugzoomeeting I joked about haircuts and beards -
I stopped shaving on day one of confinement. And will shave that grey beard
off when we are finally allowed to get to the barber. This unless I trip
over it beforehand... I see that you, ingenious Canadians on the Island,
have found a way :-)

Alice would never dare to. Which reminds me of this
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Barbier+Varanasi+BW.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Barbier+Varanasi+BW.jpg.html>

Keep documenting - and preserve your archives :-)

Also, those hands, those hands, Howard boy :-)

Amities

Philippe