Subject: [Leica] My corona village
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 11:06:40 +0200

Wonderful. I love Alsace. When we lived in Zurich, we sometimes did day
trips to Riquewihr, Ribeauvill?, and I am pretty sure I have also visited
Bergheim. I have very fond memories of eating choucroute in restaurant Au
Cep de Vigne in Riquewihr after tasting and shopping for wine at Bernard
Schwach in Ribeauvill?, one of my favourites.

To me, Alsace food is the best of two worlds: French quality coupled with
German quantity ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"