Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:09:42 -0500

People are keeping their distance and about half are wearing masks.   The
decent grocery stores are very strict on numbers and distances with
monitors and sanitation stations.   So far the danger in Travis County is
~14 deaths for 1.4 million population and Texas is 314 for 29 million with
almost all deaths in Houston and Dallas.  Both cities are on a downward
curve admissions and infections and I suspect that Dallas had its worst
mortality day on Tuesday.

So,  it appears that most of the US has been more like Austria and possibly
Germany.   The real question for the US is what is different about NY, NJ,
and Connecticut.