Subject: [Leica] 2nd LUG zoom gathering about 11 hours from now
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 19:58:14 -0700

This is a duplicate of the announcement I sent a couple of days ago.

Topic: Have a drink with LUG people (coffee for those of us in PDT)

Time: 16 Apr 2020 14:00 GMT, which is Thursday in North America, Europe
and much of Asia
        7am US Pacific Daylight Time
        10am US Eastern Daylight Time
        15:00 UK and Ireland
        16:00 CEST (France, Spain, etc)
        19:30 IST (India)
        22:00 HKT and SGT (Hong Kong and Singapore)
        23:30 ACST (Adelaide)
        00:00 Friday morning AEST (Melbourne)

Click on this link to join the meeting. Note the meeting number
underneath it, in case things get scrambled by your mail system (hello,
Outlook).

https://zoom.us/j/354659583

Meeting ID: 354 659 583

One tap mobile
+16699009128,,354659583# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,354659583# US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 354 659 583

If you need to phone in (your computer not having a microphone, for
example)
here is a phone number locator: https://zoom.us/u/a5tJGyDxh

If you are having trouble joining, you can text me at +1 650 996 8148.
Please don't ring, as that might wake up my wife, who doesn't do 7am. Or
send email; I'm sure many of us will be watching email.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] 2nd LUG zoom gathering about 11 hours from now)