Subject: [Leica] Still Life
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 08:07:48 +0530

Philippe, Jean Michel, Jim N, Brian, Douglas B, Howard C
Thanks for looking.

Philippe, Orange Bitters, not Oranges and bitters!

Jean-Michel - my granddaughter, not my daughter, who was four years old
when she painted this as a birthday present. She is used to seeing art
hanging on the walls, so knew I would love the idea!

Douglas, that looks like too much work, even if I could get the ingredients
here, which I doubt. At the rate of consumption here a bottle of Orange
Bitters and a bottle of Angostura every few years is easier!

Cheers
Jayanand