Subject: [Leica] Still Life
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:37:58 -0700

Hi Jayanand,
The last one for me as well. Great content. Excellent technical execution.
Thanks for sharing.
Howard

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:16:21 +0200
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
<mailto:photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Still Life

All technically impressive when seen large.
Sharp threads and embroidery, the canvas of the painting, the droplets on
the pepper, etc. plus such vivid colours.
There?s one you call Orange, Bitters, and Shell where I cannot find the
orange, or is it the small purple fruit on the left?

My overall favorite is Variation 3 in terms of aesthetics.

And last but not least, the last one deserves for a bonus for some its
content ?  ;-)

Amities

Philippe