Subject: [Leica] A Nikon Shooter Again
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 07:34:02 -0800

HI Bob,
Nice portrait (hello Ken). Must say you are whitening up in a very
attractive way!
Cheers
Howard

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 18:40:40 -0600
From: Robert Baron <robertbaron1 at gmail.com <mailto:robertbaron1 at
gmail.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: [Leica] I'm A Nikon Shooter Again

As some of you know, I was recently diagnosed with a complete rotator cuff
tear in my right (dominant) arm.  This makes holding and focusing a Leica
rangefinder extremely painful and difficult  so to lighten my load I sold
my Leica gear and for the time being bought a Nikon Z6 mirrorless with its
kit lens.

We are keeping the OKCLUG open and active and when co-president Ken Carney
visited my office recently he took this photo of me with the Z6.  I've
processed it in LightRoom and Topaz Labs AI Clear.  And maybe
SilverEfexPro2 as well; I sometimes forget.

I thought the image looks best in B&W and in any event didn't want Uncle
Doctor Ted to think I was no longer a real photographer.  <vbg>

C&C always welcome.

--Bob

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_DSC_0243_EET_BobOfficeBW.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_DSC_0243_EET_BobOfficeBW.jpg.html>