Subject: [Leica] IMG: I Received the Evil Eye from this Cardinal
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 16:26:59 -0500

Just making sure you weren't looking for lunch at his expense.  In Atlanta
we had two breeding pairs of hawks that had an affinity for cardinals.
There were some crow mobs that thought differently and we would frequently
see several crows dissuading the hawks.  However, the hawks soon developed
some team behavior with one pair making noise from a cemetery nearby while
a second pair would lurk from a favorite bough.  At the time we had two
feeders that attracted a large following of cardinals and several times a
month I would see a hawk streak down and take away lunch for the family.