Subject: [Leica] Saturday Stuff
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 20:20:24 +0200

The last one. I love cherry trees. We don?t have any here in southern Spain,
but if this damn virus had not come along, I would have been in Copenhagen
last week to look at the ones on Langelinie (the park where the Little
Mermaid is located).

There is always next year.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"