Subject: [Leica] The Sisterhood Band
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 13:54:53 -0500

Very nice to remember when we could gather together and enjoy a common
experience.

On another note, I don't understand the paucity of female bands.   Talent
is equal or better based on church choirs and college music departments.
Male audience members certainly enjoy the performances as well as the
female audience members.