Subject: [Leica] The Sisterhood Band
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 19:41:11 +0100

Nothing like a bit of brightness to liven up these gloomy times. A great
set that's not unattractive to the eye, Ric.

Mind you, I always thought The Sisterhood were Eldritch's spin off of
the Sisters of Mercy in the 80s. Nevermind, I'm sure Rod wouldn't let
his daughter do anything stupid like infringe someone else's brand...

Douglas