Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 92
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 20:16:37 +0200

Arbus to the power of nth !!!!

Again and again, what a fantastic photographic life you?ve had Bill, saith
the Philippe, impressed.

I was reading (and finally ordering in spite of Covid19) this 2019 LUG year
book I had wanted to buy for long.

And I read from the site what you had written.  So Leica. So true. So human.
So like every one of us on the list, and so much more than that

THANKS Bill !

Amities

Philippe