Subject: [Leica] Ted
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 13:03:48 -0500

I remember the first time I met Ted, it was at a seminar in Door County
Wisconsin. Ted was the main speaker, and we all tried his favorite brew,
Lagavulin.  I later asked him if he would critique some of the prints I had
bought. He said sure, he would be glad to do it.  It was the highlight of my
weekend, and was surprised at what he had to say.  I will always remember
meeting him that week.

Gene.

Sent from my iPad