Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 90
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 16:54:29 -0500

   I had just loaded a 36-exposure roll of Tri-X into the camera when rodeo
bullrider  Donnie Gay ? experts call him the nation?s top bullrider ? got
his left wrist caught in the rigging. As the bull turned, he turned Gay
into a rag doll, around and around. All I had to do was push the trigger on
the motor drive and keep the action centered. Disappointedly, the Dallas
Times Herald did not run the photo. Instead, it used it as a
color-by-the-numbers painting for the cover of its weekly magazine.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/National+Finals+Rodeo_+Oklahoma+City_+Oklahoma_+Devember_+1975+___+01711.jpg.html

?Bill