Subject: [Leica] Ted
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 11:57:16 -0700

That is sad news. Thanks for sharing that.

I talked with him a couple of weeks ago, and he sounded as well as could be
expected at the moment. Unfortunately, while the coronavirus is raging,
homes like the one he was is are off limits to visitors, so his family (the
son and family that live in Victoria) could only speak with him through his
patio door. His room is on the ground floor, so that was relatively easy.

I so hope he?s doing OK. I was going to visit him in a week or so, but that
had been put off of course.

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com