Subject: [Leica] Your First Leica?
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 11:53:24 +0800

My first Leica is a used M6 (Wetzlar) bought with a 35 Summicron. I still
have the camera but sold the lens. Then added more bodies and lenses.

Later regretted selling the 50 Elmar collapsible and the Summitar.

Still shooting film with the M6. I know that the day that I buy a digital M
camera would be the day I start to say a sad goodbye to my film M cameras.

Dan K.
Singapore