Subject: [Leica] Your First Leica?
From: dbirkey at reachbeyond.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 03:37:58 +0000

My first Leica was a IIIC... bought at a Chicago area camera show in the
early 90s...  still have it...  but I don't have an emotional attachment to
it as I never shot a roll of film through it..
My oldest is a 4 digit from 1928...
My favorite is either the above or my late IIIG or M3 DS....  Those three
would need to be pried from my hands...  I hope I never need to sell any of
those...

Really miss my M6 kit though....  Wish I hadn't sold it...  especially the
lenses...  but it made sense at the time...  C'est la Vie.

Duane