Subject: [Leica] More with Noctilux
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 01:36:47 +0200

Thank you Richard, I don?t know why the woman did such expression?.., the
only thing is that she discovered me and she has protest?. but nothing else
is passed, in such cases I smile and say I?m sorry?.

Normally I don?t use Sepia toning, however I?ll take a look, maybe it could
be nice on the sots on the Beach or on the Diana portraits.

Cheers
Lluis