Subject: [Leica] Your First Leica?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:51:16 -0500

My first Leica was MP342.  I bought the body in a camera store in downtown
Kansas City in 1969 with a DR Summicron from another store on the Kansas
side of State Line Rd.  It paid my way through college but when I was
graduating sold it to afford getting married.   I regret selling it for
nostalgic reasons but value wise it was a hard used press camera and I used
it just as hard so value wise only a few thousand in lost value.