Subject: [Leica] Live Long and Proper
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 16:17:07 -0500

That was my experience at Walmart yesterday(their pharmacy was 1/12 less
expensive).  Most customers apparently were unaware there was a pandemic.
 However, in a more affluent area in a grocer geared to the more
sophisticated shopper everyone was properly equipped and exercised proper
behavior to prevent disease spread.