Subject: [Leica] Supplementing my income
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 09:58:54 -0500

Not suggesting you sell at all.  In the blue ridge you can heat your home
with deadfall, put food on your table with natures abundance and amuse
yourself with the natural beauty of the blue ridge.

As to marketing unused gear because you are tired of dusting it and your
children have no interest well then.  Locally you will get your best price
in Charlotte or Nashville.  There will be buyers aplenty in Asheville but
mostly student and starving artists.  They will make you feel good about
starting the next generation on the road but few coins in the purse.

The people who will pay up for mint gear are in NYC, Toronto, Houston,
Dallas, and LA.  All those places are a bit distracted currently.  If your
gearshows signs of use because you dared put it to it's intended purpose
then value will be to the Asheville crowd.