Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: second week of house arrest
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 13:41:48 -0500

I am glad to see you carrying on as normal as possible.  The death rate in
the NYC area appears to be flattening out so your sons health outcomes
appear to be getting better and better which will improve the atmosphere in
your home whether spoken or not.  Mothers never really let go of their
children and are concerned especially when they are far away in dangerous
times.

I would take up conversation with the se?ora in the balcony.  If she is
waving at everyone then she is sociable and probably doesn't have anyone
close to her.  A little conversation brings humanity back into peoples
lives.