Subject: [Leica] The first video gathering was a lot of fun
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:34:03 -0700

When you connect to a meeting, it asks you if you'd like to use computer
audio or telephone audio.
Maybe next time you could try telephone audio. At the bottom of the
invitation is a link that takes you to a telephone number finder. I'm
guessing there would be a Hampshire telephone number available.

Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] The first video gathering was a lot of fun)