Subject: [Leica] Photo awards etc
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 08:14:51 -0400

As with abstract algebras and geometries and modern unmetered, non-rhyming
poetry, the world of modern art in its many forms is simply inaccessible to
my understanding. I no longer try.

My favorite is Upper Case and Lower Case Wigs. Both as an artistic
expression ? sorry, ?statement? ? and as an ?sthetic object, it?s simply
ineffable. Though I have to say, calling hairpieces for the male scalp and
the female pubis ?upper case? and ?lower case? is brilliant! (I once heard a
gynecologist remark on a patient of hers who had striking red hair, saying
that, indeed, ?the carpet matches the drapes?!)

?howard
Unrepentant troglodyte