Subject: [Leica] World Photo Awards: What makes these great?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:32:37 +0100

No. I am afraid that I don't get it. The quality is good, but there are
a lot better around and quite a few of those are on the LUG.

I understand that the subject (category?) is "Metamorphosis" but while I
see that in a few of them, I am left wondering by some of them. Do they
deserve to win an award, let alone win? I guess that that is in the eyes
of the judges who probably have a very different perception to me; but,
no, I don't think that they are that remarkable or prizeworthy. But that
is my opinion and clearly not shared.

Peter