Subject: [Leica] Unexpected Consequences
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 20:43:41 -0400

PESO:

Something I have not considered but should have: my daughter is
severely hearing impaired.  She gets along great because she reads lips.
She has very expensive hearing aids but depends on lip-reading for most of
her communication.

With the current problems, many people are wearing masks!  Laura can not
communicate with anybody.  She is staying home.  Since she takes after me
and is an introvert, she is not feeling particularly handicapped.  For
those who have to communicate it might be a problem!

You might consider that some of the people you encounter are hearing
impaired and have no idea what you are saying behind your face mask!!

Just a thought.

Tina

--
Tina Manley