Subject: [Leica] IMG: Practicing Social Distancing
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:56:43 -0700

Hi Wayne, this is "Arista 100", which is Foma 100. This is 2012-2013 stock
and even went through airport hand-luggage scanners (Ray is from HK).

My XTOL died since I don't use it frequently enough, so I am now using
split Pyro PMK. Split because I use the Jobo rotary and you can't use Pyro
PMK normally in a Jobo  since the development expires too fast. I shot it
at ISO 50, and "push process", and the exposure seems to be good without
needing post processing, other than bringing up the zone III, but yesterday
was a rainy day, so...